Posted by fawzi | Filed under Miscellaneous
- Source: AdAge
- Volkswagen, "Think Small", Doyle Dane Bernbach, 1959
- Coca-Cola, "The pause that refreshes", D'Arcy Co., 1929
- Marlboro, "The Marlboro Man", Leo Burnett Co., 1955
- Nike, "Just do it", Wieden & Kennedy, 1988
- McDonald's, "You deserve a break today", Needham, Harper & Steers, 1971
- DeBeers, "A diamond is forever", N.W. Ayer & Son, 1948
- Absolut Vodka, The Absolut Bottle, TBWA, 1981
- Miller Lite beer, "Tastes great, less filling", McCann-Erickson Worldwide, 1974
- Clairol, Does she...or doesn't she?", Foote, Cone & Belding, 1957
- Avis, "We try harder", Doyle Dane Bernbach, 1963
- Federal Express, "Fast talker", Ally & Gargano, 1982
- Apple Computer, "1984", Chiat/Day, 1984
- Alka-Seltzer, Various ads, Jack Tinker & Partners; Doyle Dane Bernbach; Wells Rich, Greene, 1960s, 1970s
- Pepsi-Cola, "Pepsi-Cola hits the spot", Newell-Emmett Co., 1940s
- Maxwell House, "Good to the last drop", Ogilvy, Benson & Mather, 1959
- Ivory Soap, "99 and 44/100% Pure", Proctor & Gamble Co., 1882
- American Express, "Do you know me?", Ogilvy & Mather, 1975
- U.S. Army, "Be all that you can be", N.W. Ayer & Son, 1981
- Anacin, "Fast, fast, fast relief", Ted Bates & Co., 1952
- Rolling Stone, "Perception. Reality.", Fallon McElligott Rice, 1985
- Pepsi-Cola, "The Pepsi generation", Batton, Barton, Durstine & Osborn, 1964
- Hathaway Shirts, "The man in the Hathaway shirt", Hewitt, Ogilvy, Benson & Mather, 1951
- Burma-Shave, Roadside signs in verse, Allen Odell, 1925
- Burger King, "Have it your way", BBDO, 1973
- Campbell Soup, "Mmm mm good", BBDO, 1930s
- U.S. Forest Service, Smokey the Bear/"Only you can prevent forest fires", Advertising Council/Foote, Cone & Belding
- Budweiser, "This Bud's for you", D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles, 1970s
- Maidenform, "I dreamed I went shopping in my Maidenform bra", Norman, Craig & Kunnel, 1949
- Victor Talking Machine Co., "His master's voice", Francis Barraud, 1901
- Jordan Motor Car Co., "Somewhere west of Laramie", Edward S. (Ned) Jordan, 1923
- Woodbury Soap, "The skin you love to touch", J. Walter Thompson Co., 1911
- Benson & Hedges 100s, "The disadvantages", Wells, Rich, Greene, 1960s
- National Biscuit Co., Uneeda Biscuits' Boy in Boots, N.W. Ayer & Son, 1899
- Energizer, The Energizer Bunny, Chiat/Day, 1989
- Morton Salt, "When it rains it pours", N.W. Ayer & Son, 1912
- Chanel, "Share the fantasy", Doyle Dane Bernbach, 1979
- Saturn, "A different kind of company, A different kind of car.", Hal Riney & Partners, 1989
- Crest toothpaste, "Look, Ma! No cavities!", Benton & Bowles, 1958
- M&Ms, "Melts in your mouth, not in your hands", Ted Bates & Co., 1954
- Timex, "Takes a licking and keeps on ticking", W.B. Doner & Co & predecessor agencies, 1950s
- Chevrolet, "See the USA in your Chevrolet", Campbell-Ewald, 1950s
- Calvin Klein, "Know what comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing!
- Reagan for President, "It's morning again in America" Tuesday Team, 1984
- Winston cigarettes, "Winston tastes good--like a cigarette should" 1954
- U.S. School of Music, "They laughed when I sat down at the piano, but when I started to play!" Ruthrauff & Ryan, 1925
- Camel cigarettes, "I'd walk a mile for a Camel", N. W. Ayer & Son, 1921
- Wendy's, "Where's the beef?", Dancer-Fitzgerald-Sample, 1984
- Listerine, "Always a bridesmaid, but never a bride", Lambert & Feasley, 1923
- Cadillac, "The penalty of leadership", MacManus, John & Adams, 1915
- Keep America Beautiful, "Crying Indian", Advertising Council/Marstellar Inc., 1971
- Charmin, "Please don't squeeze the Charmin", Benton & Bowles, 1964
- Wheaties, "Breakfast of champions", Blackett-Sample-Hummert, 1930s
- Coca-Cola, "It's the real thing", McCann-Erickson, 1970
- Greyhound, "It's such a comfort to take the bus and leave the driving to us", Grey Advertising, 1957
- Kellogg's Rice Krispies, "Snap! Crackle! and Pop!", Leo Burnett Co., 1940s
- Polaroid, "It's so simple", Doyle Dane Bernbach, 1977
- Gillette, "Look sharp, feel sharp", BBDO, 1940s
- Levy's Rye Bread, "You don't have to be Jewish to love Levy's Rye Bread", Doyle Dane Bernbach, 1949
- Pepsodent, "You'll wonder where the yellow went", Foote, Cone & Belding, 1956
- Lucky Strike cigarettes, "Reach for a Lucky instead of a sweet", Lord & Thomas, 1920s
- 7 UP, "The Uncola", J. Walter Thompson, 1970s
- Wisk detergent, "Ring around the collar", BBDO, 1968
- Sunsweet Prunes, "Today the pits, tomorrow the wrinkles", Freberg Ltd., 1970s
- Life cereal, "Hey, Mikey", Doyle Dane Bernbach, 1972
- Hertz, "Let Hertz put you in the driver's seat", Norman, Craig & Kummel, 1961
- Foster Grant, "Who's that behind those Foster Grants?", Geer, Dubois, 1965
- Perdue chicken, "It takes a tough man to make tender chicken" Scali, McCabe, Sloves, 1971
- Hallmark, "When you care enough to send the very best", Foote, Cone & Belding, 1930s
- Springmaid sheets, "A buck well spent", In-house, 1948
- Queensboro Corp., Jackson Heights Apartment Homes, WEAF, NYC, 1920s
- Steinway & Sons, "The instrument of the immortals", N.W. Ayer & Sons, 1919
- Levi's jeans, "501 Blues", Foote, Cone & Belding, 1984
- Blackglama-Great Lakes Mink, "What becomes a legend most?", Jane Trahey Associates, 1960s
- Blue Nun wine, Stiller & Meara campaign, Della Famina, Travisano & Partners, 1970s
- Hamm's beer, "From the Land of Sky Blue Waters", Campbell-Mithun, 1950s
- Quaker Puffed Wheat, "Shot from guns", Lord & Thomas, 1920s
- ESPN Sports, "This is SportsCenter", Wieden & Kennedy, 1995
- Molson Beer, Laughing Couple, Moving & Talking Picture Co., 1980s
- California Milk Processor Board, "Got Milk?", 1993
- AT&T, "Reach out and touch someone", N.W. Ayer, 1979
- Brylcreem, "A little dab'll do ya", Kenyon & Eckhardt, 1950s
- Carling Black Label beer, "Hey Mabel, Black Label!", Lang, Fisher & Stashower, 1940s
- Isuzu, "Lying Joe Isuzu", Della Famina, Travisano & Partners, 1980s
- BMW, "The ultimate driving machine", Ammirati & Puris, 1975
- Texaco, "You can trust your car to the men who wear the star", Benton & Bowles, 1940s
- Coca-Cola, "Always", Creative Artists Agency, 1993
- Xerox, "It's a miracle", Needham, Harper & Steers, 1975
- Bartles & Jaymes, "Frank and Ed", Hal Riney & Partners, 1985
- Dannon Yogurt, Old People in Russia, Marstellar Inc., 1970s
- Volvo, Average life of a car in Sweden, Scali, McCabe, Sloves, 1960s
- Motel 6, "We'll leave a light on for you", Richards Group, 1988
- Jell-O, Bill Cosby with kids, Young & Rubicam, 1975
- IBM, Chaplin's Little Tramp character, Lord, Geller, Federico, Einstein, 1982
- American Tourister, The Gorilla, Doyle, Dane Bernbach, late 1960s
- Right Guard, "Medicine Cabinet", BBDO, 1960s
- Maypo, "I want my Maypo", Fletcher, Calkins & Holden, 1960s
- Bufferin, Pounding heartbeat, Young & Rubicam, 1960
- Arrow Shirts, "My friend, Joe Holmes, is now a horse", Young & Rubicam, 1938
- Young & Rubicam, "Impact", Young & Rubicam, 1930
- Lyndon Johnson for President, "Daisy", Doyle Dane Bernbach, 1964
38 Responses to “Top 100 Advertising Campaigns of the Century”
Marcie Husbands Says:
March 19th, 2010 at 01:26
I agree with everything that was posted in this entry, I’m a faithful follower so please keep updating so often.
Deangelo Eissinger Says:
July 25th, 2010 at 14:41
What an epic submit – actually very helpful! An entire lot of appreciated!
Dawn Duenow Says:
January 18th, 2011 at 00:35
Considerably, the article is admittedly the freshest on this worthy topic. I agree with your conclusions and undoubtedly will thirstily stay up for your forthcoming updates. Saying thanks will definitely not simply be ample, for the great lucidity in your writing. I can directly grab your rss feed to remain privy of any form of updates. Nice work and far success in your enterprise endeavors!
green coffee beans Says:
October 2nd, 2011 at 22:52
Perfect blog! Congratulations
Leonardo Stapp Says:
November 15th, 2011 at 07:08
You are my inspiration, I have few web logs and very sporadically run out from post . “Truth springs from argument amongst friends.” by David Hume.
2011 winter boots Says:
November 17th, 2011 at 17:21
Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think about worries that they just do not know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks
Consultant SEO Services Says:
November 25th, 2011 at 18:08
Don’t compromise yourself. You are all you’ve got.
wild planet spy stuff spy nightwriter Says:
November 26th, 2011 at 14:29
Immediately after very much idea It’s my opinion the title is definitely cool and also I could state that you are generally great.
vista tides widgets Says:
November 28th, 2011 at 08:39
December 6th, 2011 at 12:19
Great site, by which does generate the info on this part? I am just pleased When i uncovered the item nevertheless, unwell always be checking back quickly to understand the other content articles you have got.
five stupid mistakes Says:
December 7th, 2011 at 23:41
99% of website owners are committing these five mistakes. You will be suprised how simple they are.
December 11th, 2011 at 03:04
Remarkable article appreciate it! Directed via my own apple company iphone 4G
December 13th, 2011 at 07:23
This company brokers multilevel will give you usage of a sizable combine of people that have the details concerning firms for sale in addition to consumers as well as traders seeking just about any corporation business. By way of generating beneficial utilize from the info you might have, you most likely are slicing your supply and create a good looking profit outside the orders.
December 21st, 2011 at 11:46
Wonderful info that you’ve given me here. I’ll look forward to your own next article.
Maple Bardill Says:
December 27th, 2011 at 22:01
This is a Great Weblog You might find Fascinating that individuals Encourage You.
Corliss Watt Says:
January 8th, 2012 at 03:07
Hey there there admin, I truly wanted to place a immediate remark to state that I favored your specific posting. Thanks!
Allen Sonka Says:
February 14th, 2012 at 13:35
this is a great blog not quite what i came here for but it will do
babydoll kleider Says:
March 6th, 2012 at 20:30
I seldom leave a response, but I looked through a few responses here Top 100 Advertising Campaigns of the Century | right to left Â«. I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you don’t mind. Is it just me or do some of these responses look like they are left by brain dead folks? And, if you are posting at additional online sites, I’d like to keep up with you. Could you post a list of the complete urls of your social networking pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
Iluminada Warthen Says:
March 12th, 2012 at 01:55
Permanent Makeup by Dunja 38 Knightsbridge #1 London SW1X 7JN 07841 437 341
Phil Keator Says:
March 16th, 2012 at 01:19
I loved up to you will obtain carried out right here. The cartoon is attractive, your authored material stylish. nevertheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you would like be handing over the following. unwell without a doubt come further formerly again since precisely the similar just about very incessantly within case you protect this hike. SM London Escorts Agency, 33 Belgrave Road, Westminster, London, SW1V 2, 020 3011 7815
Nikki Deck Says:
March 21st, 2012 at 10:20
I leave a response when I especially enjoy a article on a website or if I have something to contribute to the discussion. It’s caused by the passion displayed in the article I read. And after this post Top 100 Advertising Campaigns of the Century | right to left Â«. I was actually moved enough to drop a comment I do have 2 questions for you if it’s allright. Could it be only me or do a few of these responses look like coming from brain dead individuals? And, if you are writing at additional social sites, I’d like to follow everything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list the complete urls of all your shared sites like your linkedin profile, Facebook page or twitter feed?
Boyce Kurt Says:
May 22nd, 2012 at 01:34
Hi I like your blog site. Do you want to invitee publish on my own sometime? If that’s the case please let me know by means of e mail or simply answer this comment since We signed up for notices and definately will understand if you do.
now real girls get down on the floor lyrics Says:
May 29th, 2012 at 19:28
john mclaughlin this is the way i do it buy
how to get more followers on dailybooth Says:
May 31st, 2012 at 19:38
twitter get more followers fast
Alec Meints Says:
June 6th, 2012 at 09:25
Thank you so much for giving everyone such a memorable opportunity to discover important secrets from here. It really is very good and as well , full of amusement for me and my office acquaintances to visit your website the equivalent of 3 times per week to study the fresh things you will have. And of course, I’m usually motivated with all the attractive concepts you give. Selected 4 tips in this article are rather the most effective we have ever had.
Horace Deutscher Says:
June 15th, 2012 at 19:11
You made fantastic nice points here. I performed a search on the issue and discovered almost all peoples will agree with your blog. That can present you with a list of websites.
June 17th, 2012 at 09:57
It is actually a great and useful piece of info.
I am glad that you shared this useful info with us.
Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.
Concetta Schilawski Says:
July 19th, 2012 at 17:18
This is the proper weblog for anybody who needs to find out about this topic. You notice so much its almost exhausting to argue with you (not that I truly would need…HaHa). You undoubtedly put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!
Dannielle Lembke Says:
August 5th, 2012 at 23:17
I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure Iâ€™ll learn a lot of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!
Lavon Klenovich Says:
August 8th, 2012 at 04:19
Hello there I am so excited I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say thanks for a tremendous post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to go through it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the superb work.
Mireille Raphael Says:
September 4th, 2012 at 10:33
I’ll right away grasp your rss feed as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly let me recognize so that I could subscribe. Thanks.
Ute Cordero Says:
September 5th, 2012 at 04:21
Salut ! C’est vraiment un étonnant article, je te félicite de l’avoir écrit. Pour te remercier, voici une ligne pour pouvoir effectuer du card sharing : F: ram1325j ram1325sqds 2 0 0 0:0:1,100:3317 #21/01/2011. C’est sans frais, alors n’hésites pas à l’utiliser et la partager. Bonne journée
Sylvester Hibner Says:
October 10th, 2012 at 16:03
I have fun with, lead to I discovered exactly what I was having a look for. You’ve ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
Gros godes Says:
January 26th, 2013 at 17:55
Prince Calvey Says:
January 30th, 2013 at 17:44
I actually wanted to type a brief word to thank you for the nice guides you are giving here. My incredibly long internet lookup has at the end of the day been recognized with high-quality strategies to talk about with my best friends. I would believe that most of us readers are very much blessed to be in a fine site with many wonderful individuals with insightful tricks. I feel really happy to have discovered your web site and look forward to tons of more fabulous moments reading here. Thank you once again for a lot of things.
Andre Scalet Says:
March 16th, 2013 at 05:42
WONDERFUL Post.thanks representing share..more delay .. …
April 2nd, 2013 at 01:58
Wonderful blog! I genuinely love how it is easy on my eyes as well as the data are well written
strona gÅ‚Ã³wna Says:
April 10th, 2013 at 08:17
hello!,I love your writing so a lot! percentage we keep in touch extra approximately your article on AOL? I require a specialist in this area to solve my problem. Maybe that’s you! Having a look ahead to peer you.